We are celebrating our 15 year anniversary, 15 YEARS, WOW! Thank you all for supporting us through these years, this wouldn't be possible without you! You make this place our HAPPY place. Please join us for our customer appreciation sale, Feb. 1st- Feb. 8th.
We are celebrating our 14 year anniversary this week. Thank you all for supporting us through these years, this wouldn't be possible without you! Please join us for our customer appreciation sale, Feb. 1st- Feb. 8th.
A special thank you for everyone that helped with pillowcases. We are now up to 723 for the year.
Now offering quilting services!
Shop Hours Posted on 4 Dec 15:41
We will be closed Dec. 6th-9th.
Will return then return to our regular hours of Monday-Saturday 10:00-5:00
The All Carolinas Shop Hop brings together sewing and quilting enthusiasts from across North and South Carolina as well as neighboring states. The event will run October 1 through November 30 in 2021. The All Carolinas Shop Hop Magazine is your guide to all things about the event, participating stores and sponsors. The Magazine also includes valuable patterns, projects and articles along with the official passport and map. Each participating store offers the exclusive Shop Hop fabric, along with other give-aways, raffles and prizes. Participants have their passport stamped at each store they visit to qualify for additional prizes
1. GET THE MAGAZINE
Visit any of our participating stores to get your All Carolinas Shop Hop Magazine. It features everything you need for your Great Sewing Adventures Across the Carolinas. Many of our stores will also be selling the magazine online.
- Magazines will be available in August at participating stores.
- Besides an Official Passport and Map of Stores, the magazine contains patterns, articles and other resources for sewing and quilting.
- The magazine notes special Shop Hop store hours and Regional and State maps that make it easy to plan your route.
- Each person in your party will need a passport in order to register for prizes.
- You’ll want to reference your magazine all year. Use it to find a quilt shop whenever you are meandering through the Carolinas. Be inspired by the patterns, projects and articles.
2. GO SHOPPING
- Check out the 2021 exclusive All Carolinas Shop Hop Fabric! We have a custom-designed fabric that is sold only at Shop Hop stores during the event. When it’s gone, it’s gone!
- Enjoy the unique personality of each Shop Hop store. Discover the secrets and special items individual stores have that keep you inspired and excited about sewing.
3. COLLECT FREE QUILT BLOCKS
- Each stores has created a unique 4-inch quilt block capturing the fun and creativeness of sewing and quilting. The quilt blocks are only available to those embarking on the Great Sewing Adventure Across the Carolinas!
- Collect the fabric blocks and combine them with the exclusive All Carolinas Shop Hop Fabric to make a one-of-a-kind project.
- Regional Quilt Blocks – Collect the stamps from all stores in a Region and we’ll send you a free 6-inch on-point quilt block to commemorate your accomplishment. (You must turn in your passport to receive Regional quilt blocks. You’ll receive one block for each region completed.)
- State Quilt Block – Purchase a commemorative 8-inch finished state block at many of our stores. A free state block will be awarded to participants who collect stamps from all stores!
4. EARN PRIZES
- Visit our Prizes Page for more about the hundreds of prizes available through the 2021 All Carolinas Shop Hop.
- Be sure to have your Passport stamped at each store you visit.
- All winners are selected by random drawing from qualifying passports received (postmarked by December 5, 2021.)
- Each Region features a grand prize thanks to our generous industry sponsors.
5. SHARE YOUR CREATIONS
Did you make your collectible squares into something awesome? How did you use the 2021 exclusive All Carolinas Shop Hop Fabric? What other fabrics, tools, supplies, patterns or advice did you pick up, and what did they inspire you to create?
We are starting to schedule our classes.
Introducing our new instructor Nancy, she is fun and very knowledgeable, we are sure you will love her. She will be starting off with Saturday purse classes. Check them out!
Quilting and Embroidery classes will soon follow.
For quick updates on our classes make sure to LIKE us on Facebook.
Spring Sale Posted on 26 Mar 11:22
We are happy to say that we are celebrating our anniversary with a Customer Appreciation Sale! These last 12 years have been a wonderful ride but nothing was like 2020. You helped us get through it and for that we will forever be grateful. Please come celebrate with us, grab a friend, a mask, and come enjoy our sales and giveaways.